Dr. Tara R. Harden, M.D.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is the #1 non-surgical fat-reduction procedure. It's an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime. Unlike other fat-reduction procedures, with CoolSculpting there is no down time and minimal side effects.
How does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting applies concentrated cold to the area of the body that is being treated. The fat cells are frozen and destroyed leaving the surrounding cells unaffected and undamaged. After the fat cells are destroyed your body disposes of those cells naturally via the lymphatic system.
- Does it hurt? You may feel intense cold initially, this feeling usually subsides within 5 to 10 minutes as the area numbs. Because most applicators use a vacuum to draw fatty tissue into the applicator cup, you may also feel some pulling, tugging, and/or mild pinching.
- Are there any side effects? Typical side effects include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging and pain but they completely resolve after a few days.
- Are there any restrictions after the treatments? There are NO restrictions after the treatments are done. You can do the same things you would normally do such as work and exercise.
- How long does it take to see results? You can start to see changes as soon as 3 weeks after being treated. The most dramatic results can be seen after 2 months.
- Does the fat come back? Once the treated fat cells are frozen, they die and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they're gone for good.
- How much does it cost? The best way to determine the cost of your treatment is to schedule a consultation to assess any problem areas you want to improve. We can recommend a treatment plan to achieve your desired results.
Before and After Photo Gallery
Abdomen & Flanks
Inner & Outer Thighs and Banana Rolls
If you would like more information or want to book your consultation fill out the form below or call us at (850) 972-9463
Discounts are available on treatment packages!
Harden Surgery has completed OVER 500 Coolsculpting Treatments!
Financing Through Care Credit Available For Coolsculpting! Simple and Easy, From the Moment You Apply! Zero Interest for Up To Two Years!
Clink the link Below to Apply Now.